Quiz – Day Four (technically)
Posted April 24, 2008on:
Section Seven: Espionage and Intrigue
1. Spy for Walsingham and stabbed in a brawl, as legend has it.
2. Pseudo-equine archetypal guise for malice.
3. The Prince’s schoolmates set against him by a usurping uncle.
4. An anarchist plots to blow up the Greenwich Observatory.
5. A holiday sailing trip cum plot to foil the Germans.
Section Eight: Political Animals
1. A sea monster lends its name to his principle of a strong state.
2. Taking America as a model, it Pained the English government.
3. Her vindication laid the foundations for modern feminism.
4. For everyone and no-one, this book killed the deity.
5. This tract takes its title from a head of state.